Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afflictions amongst angels Apostle behold blessed Lord blood book of Revelation brethren called categorical proposition character Christian Church consider death declension discourse divine doctrine duty earth enemies epistle eternal evil exordium explication faith Father fear give glory God's Gospel grace hath hearers heart heaven Holy Spirit honour Isai Israel Israelites Jehovah Jesus Christ Jews John John iv judgment kings labour Lamb light live Lord Jesus Christ Lord's Luke Matt mercy mind ministers Moses Nicolaitanes observations occasion ourselves Paul perfect Pergamos persons preach promise proposition Prov Psalm racter reason regard religion repentance righteousness saints salvation Sardis Satan Saviour Scripture sense sermon shew sins Smyrna soul speak suffer thee things thou throne Thyatira tion true truth unto VIII whilst whole word XVII XVIII
360. oldal - As the hart panteth after the water-brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God : when shall I come and appear before God...
30. oldal - I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil : and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars : and hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
143. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to GOD by thy blood, out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation : And hast made us unto our GOD kings and priests : and we shall reign on the earth.
260. oldal - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month : and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
322. oldal - Then Peter said unto them, Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
19. oldal - And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks ; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
315. oldal - And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty...
106. oldal - I know thy works : behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it; for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
329. oldal - In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
143. oldal - And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders, fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.