Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Conversations as Between Parents and Children: Designed for the Instructions ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
apostle appears authority baptism baptized bear believe blessed bread called ceremonies child Christian command conversation dear death designed desire Dion disciples dispensation divine duty earth Edward endeavoured evil eyes faithful father feel follow Friends George Fox give given glory Gospel grace hand hear heard heart heathen heaven holy Holy Ghost hope important instructive interest Jesus Christ Jews John keep lead light lived looked Lord Lord Jesus Lucy manner mark Maximilian means meetings mind mother observe passage peace persons practice preach precepts prepared preservation Quakers reasons receive religion religious society remarks remember respecting Saviour says Scriptures sent shalt soul speaking spirit suffered sword tell testimony thee things thou tion true truth turn unto views wish women worship young
84. oldal - While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased ; hear ye Him. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
64. oldal - And cast him out of the city, and stoned him : and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. 59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
46. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice
129. oldal - And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
39. oldal - Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ...
129. oldal - Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not : for I am thy fellow-servant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book : worship God.
79. oldal - And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
83. oldal - And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, and was transfigured before them : and His face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was white as the light.