Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able angels answered apostles appear asked behold believe BISHOP blessed blind blood body brought called cause character Christ Christian command dead death devil disciples Divine earth Egypt Elias evidence expected eyes faith Father fear fishes followed gave Gentiles give glorified glory gospel grace hand hath head hear heard heart heaven Herod Holy honour hour human ILLUSTRATIONS INSTRUCTION Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John King kingdom living Lord manifested Mary Master means Messiah mind miracles Moses multitude nature never night opened peace person Peter Pilate possessed presence priests promise prophets raised received Redeemer resurrection SACRED NARRATIVE saith Satan Saviour saying seen sins soul speak Spirit sufferings temple thee thine things thou thousand took truth unto voice whole witnesses wonderful
68. oldal - And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
51. oldal - And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
8. oldal - BRIGHTEST and best of the sons of the morning, Dawn on our darkness, and lend us Thine aid; Star of the East, the horizon adorning, Guide where our infant Redeemer is laid.
92. oldal - Pilate, saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
4. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
91. oldal - And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight. 40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.
116. oldal - Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto Him, Lord, by this time he stinketh : for he hath been dead four days.
27. oldal - Tell ye the daughter of Sion, Behold, thy King cometh unto thee, meek, and sitting upon an ass, and a colt the foal of an ass.
11. oldal - And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.