Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Actions Advantage Affections Almighty avoid better blasphemous Thoughts Blessed Body bring cast Cause Christ Christian Comfort consider Consideration continually Corruption Danger Desires despairing Devil Devotion Directions Divine doth easy endeavour Enemy especially eternal evil Thoughts excellent Experience Fear follow Ghost give God's govern greatest Hands happy hath Heart Heaven holy Duties hope idle Imaginations impure Infinite Jesus keep kind of evil least Liberty live look Lord Love manner Matter means Melancholy Mind Name Nature never Objects Observation Occasion ourselves Performances Person Place Power pray Prayer present preserve proceed profane proper pure Reason Regard Religion Remedy Rules Senses serve Sins sometimes Soul speaking Spirit Subject sure Temper thee Things thou tion true unclean unto wandring watch well-governing whole wicked wicked Thoughts World Worship
9. oldal - Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God : for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man : but every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
6. oldal - But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart, and they defile the man ? 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies ; 20 These are the things which defile a man : but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
121. oldal - So God loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, to the end that all that believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
51. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: "then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord...
70. oldal - God with all my Heart, with all my Soul, and with all my Strength; and honour the King, and all good Men in Authority under him.
98. oldal - but the houfe of God, and this is the gate of heaven !" What a fenfe of God's prefence had Hagar, Gen.
82. oldal - Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown ; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly ; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air ; but I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection ; lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a cast-away.