Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear authority beautiful become believe Bible blessed blood body bring brought called cause child Christ Christian Church coming common continued Cuthbert dark dear death desire earth England eyes faith father fear feel friends give given glory grace hand head heard heart heaven hold holy hope interest Jesus king knew land leave less light lives look Lord Lucy Margaret Mark Mark Wentworth means meet mind minister mother never object once Parnell passed peace persons poor pray prayer preach present Protestant received remained replied saints Scripture seek seemed seen side soul speak spirit suffered surely sword things thou thought tion true truth turn unto whole young
23. oldal - Do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
240. oldal - Surely the isles shall wait for Me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the Name of the LORD thy GOD, and to the Holy One of Israel, because He hath glorified thee.
420. oldal - And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, Which men deliver to one that is learned, Saying, Read this, I pray thee: And he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, Saying, Read this, I pray thee : And he saith, I am not learned.
89. oldal - ... (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds : ) 26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath, shall be given: and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
227. oldal - For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me ; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel...
225. oldal - And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
230. oldal - And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
396. oldal - Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord. Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.