Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Afghanistan afterwards Ameer appeared appointed army arrived Arthur Orton Ashantee Assembly authority Badakshan Bank Bank of England Bill Bishop Bokhara called Captain Catholic Church claimant Classis College Colonel command Committee Comte de Chambord Coomassie Court cross-examination Crown daughter death defendant defendant's died Duke elected Elmina Emperor England English evidence examined favour France gentleman Gladstone Government Henry honour Imperial Ireland John John's Judges jury Kenealy Khiva King Lady late learned counsel letter London Lord Chief Justice lordship Luie Majesty Majesty's Majesty's Government Marshal MacMahon ment Minister never opinion Osprey Oxford Parliament party passed persons political present President Prince prisoner proceeded proposed prosecution Queen question railway received Roger Tichborne Royal sent Shah Shere Ali ship tattoo marks tion took trial Trinity Trinity College University vote Wagga-Wagga Wakhan Wapping William witness
203. oldal - THE PRIEST TO THE ALTAR ; or, Aids to the Devout Celebration of Holy Communion, chiefly after the Ancient English Use of Sarum. By PETER GOLDSMITH MEDD, MA, Canon of St. Alban's. Fourth Edition, revised and enlarged. Royal 8vo. ij5. Meyrick.— THE DOCTRINE OF THE CHURCH OF England on the Holy Communion Restated as a Guide at the Present Time.
46. oldal - England, the Lord Chief Justice of the Common Pleas, and the Lord Chief Baron of the Exchequer, or one of such chiefs at least, shall be part.
225. oldal - Nor, gentlemen, is this belief confined to men of comparative seclusion, since men, the greatest and most distinguished both as philosophers and as monarchs, have enforced this belief, and shown its influence by their conduct. Above all, gentlemen, need I name to you the Emperor Julian, who was so celebrated for the practice of every Christian virtue that he was called Julian the Apostle ? ' It is indisputable that nervous excitation is contagious.
167. oldal - Revolt, or conspiracy to revolt by two or more persons on board a ship on the high seas, against the authority of the master...
26. oldal - Come, rest in this bosom, my own stricken deer, Though the herd have fled from thee, thy home is still here; Here still is the smile that no cloud can o'ercast, And a heart and a hand all thy own to the last.
208. oldal - The Prayer Book Interleaved; with Historical Illustrations and Explanatory Notes arranged parallel to the Text, by the Rev. WM Campion, BD, Fellow and Tutor of Queens
164. oldal - High Contracting Parties in pursuance of the present Treaty should be also claimed by one or several other Powers on account of other crimes or offences committed upon their respective territories, his extradition shall be granted to that State whose demand is earliest in date.
164. oldal - ... have taken refuge, his surrender may be deferred until he shall have been set at liberty in due course of law. In case he should be proceeded against or detained in such country, on account of obligations contracted towards private individuals, his surrender shall nevertheless take place, the injured party retaining his right to prosecute his claims before the competent authority.