Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according againſt alſo apoſtle appear appointed baptiſm become believe blood body bread called chriſtian church claſſis comfort commanded congregation conſiſtory continue deacons death delivered doctrine doth duty earth elders elect eternal examination facraments faith fall Father fins firſt gifts give given glory goſpel grace hall hand haſt hath hearts heaven held himſelf Holy Ghoſt Jeſus Chriſt John judge live Lord Lord Jeſus Lord's Mall manner means miniſters miniſtry moſt muſt nature neceſſary ordained ourſelves particular perſons poor prayer preach preſent preſerve promiſe proper purpoſe reaſon receive reformed reſpective ſaid ſalvation ſame ſaved ſay ſhall ſhould ſince ſins ſome ſoul ſpirit ſuch ſuffered Synod thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thy holy tion true unto uſe viii whole word
185. oldal - And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; and the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
112. oldal - After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till he come.
136. oldal - Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day...
182. oldal - Let him that stole steal no more ; but. rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
100. oldal - I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
206. oldal - Isaac, (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of Him that calleth,) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
190. oldal - He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
176. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
191. oldal - When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me : for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
176. oldal - For this cause also thank we GOD without ceasing, because when ye received the Word of GOD, which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of man, but as it is in truth, the Word of GOD, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.