Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle attend believe Bible Society Bishop blessed blood Brethren called cause character children of Israel Chris Christian Guardian Church Missionary Society Church of England ciety Committee death declared ditto divine divine grace doctrine Duke of Kent earth empire eternal everlasting faith Father favour fear feel friends glory God's Gospel grace hand happy hath heart heathen heaven heavenly Holy Ghost honour hope Israel Japheth Jehovah Jesus Christ Jews John King kingdom labour live Lord's Meeting ment mercy mind Minister mission Missionary Society nature ness never object peace persons pious poor praise pray prayer preached present prophecy Psalm racter received Redeemer religion religious repent righteousness sacraments salvation Saviour Scripture sinners sins sion soul spect Spirit Testament thanks thee things thou throne tian tion true truth ture unto word worship zeal
115. oldal - And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt...
334. oldal - Original Sin standeth not in the following of Adam, (as the Pelagians do vainly talk;) but it is the fault and corruption of the Nature of every man, that naturally is engendered of the offspring of Adam; whereby man is very far gone from original righteousness, and is of his own nature inclined to evil, so that the flesh lusteth always contrary to the spirit; and therefore in every person born into this world, it deserveth God's wrath and damnation.
221. oldal - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
92. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses : of how much sorer punishment suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace...
419. oldal - I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.
269. oldal - Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, When it is in the power of thine hand to do it. Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, And to-morrow I will give: When thou hast it by thee.
116. oldal - Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will show to you to-day : for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to-day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
294. oldal - Sacraments ordained of Christ be not only badges or tokens of Christian men's profession, but rather they be certain sure witnesses, and effectual signs of grace, and God's good will towards us, by the which he doth work invisibly in us, and doth not only quicken, but also strengthen and confirm our Faith in him.
148. oldal - For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
115. oldal - And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: he took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.