Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection againſt appear attention become beſt character Chriſt Chriſtian church concerning conduct conſider continue death divine doctrine duty earth eternal evidence example excellence eyes faith fame Father favour fear feel firſt fociety fome foul friends give glory goodneſs goſpel grace hand happineſs happy hath heart heaven higheſt himſelf honour hope human importance influence inſtruction intereſts Jeſus judge juſt kind knowledge laws light lives look Lord mankind manner means ment mind moral moſt muſt nature never object obſerved ourſelves particular peace perfect perhaps perſon piety preſent principles proper Providence reaſon regard religion reſpect ſaid ſame ſay ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſome ſoul ſpirit ſtate ſubject ſuch temper thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought tion true truth unto uſe virtue whole whoſe wiſdom zeal
68. oldal - And behold, the Lord stood above it and said, "I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac.
357. oldal - Walk about Zion, and go round about her : Tell the towers thereof. Mark ye well her bulwarks, Consider her palaces ; That ye may tell it to the generation following : For this God is our God for ever and ever : He will be our guide even unto death.
286. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works : that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
334. oldal - Finally, brethren, whatfoever things are ' true, whatfoever things are honeft, whatfoever things ' are juft, whatfoever things are pure, whatfoever things ' are lovely, whatfoever things are of good report : If ' there be any virtue, and if there be any praife, think
68. oldal - Haran. And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night because the sun was set ; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
69. oldal - And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, surely the Lord is in this place, and I knew it not. And he was afraid, and said, how dreadful is this place ! this is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of Heaven...
84. oldal - For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
325. oldal - If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, Let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, Let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth ; If I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.