Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according ancient answer apostles argument authority believe blessed body called catholic cause certainly Christ Christians church of Rome command communion confess consider contrary covenant danger death deny desire doctrine enemies error evident example express faith Fathers fear follow force former give given glorious God's gospel grace ground hand hath heart heaven hold holy honour hope infallible judge judgment justified knowledge leave live Lord matter means nature necessary necessity never obedience offer opinion ourselves Paul performed person practice present pretend profess promises protestants prove question reason received religion repentance riches righteousness Roman church saith salvation Saviour scripture sense shew sins souls speak Spirit sufficient sure taken tell thee thereof things thou thought tradition true truth unless unto Virgin virtue whereas whole
320. oldal - Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night : ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
109. oldal - For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee ? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son.
38. oldal - The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
229. oldal - For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead ; otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
266. oldal - Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father; 4 Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.
32. oldal - Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me...
232. oldal - But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tittle of the law to fall.
149. oldal - I have trodden the winepress alone, and of the people there was none with me : for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury, and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.