Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear become believe better blessed body born brethren bring called character Christian comfort coming concerning consider death desire divine duty eternal everlasting evil eyes faith fear feel flesh follow fruit gain give given glory gospel grace growing hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope interest Jesus Christ John judgment knowledge lifted light live look Lord lusts mark master means mind misery nature ness never offers once pain peace persons pleasure pray present promise prove reason receive religion repentance respect righteousness salvation sanctified Saviour Scripture seen sense SERMON servants serve shame shew sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand strength suffer surely taken things thou thoughts true truth unto whole worldly wrath yourselves
192. oldal - But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
192. oldal - Let no man deceive you with vain words : for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them : for ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord : walk as children of light...
xii. oldal - And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
96. oldal - Be not deceived ; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption ; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
212. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; that ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
291. oldal - Now the God of peace that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to "Whom be glory for ever and ever, amen
47. oldal - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out ; it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell-fire ; where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
24. oldal - But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. For the wa.ges of sin is death : but the gift of God is eternal life., through Jesus Christ our Lord.