The Public and Domestic Life of His Late ... Majesty, George the Third: Comprising the Most Eventful and Important Period in the Annals of British History, 2. kötet
Sherwood, Neely, and Jones, 1820
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
allies appeared appointed Arms army arrived attended Britain British Buonaparte Carlton-house carriage Chancellor chapel command conduct considered Council Court crown declared Duchess Duke of Cambridge Duke of York duty Earl Emperor of Russia enemy England Europe feelings France Garter Gentlemen Gloucester Grenville Guards Highness the Duke Highness the Prince honour horses House of Commons House of Lords jesty King King's kingdom Knights late letter London Lord Castlereagh Lord Mayor Lordship Majesty Majesty's Ministers manner Marquis measures ment military mourning coach nation negociation o'clock object occasion officers Officers of Arms Parliament party peace Perceval persons ports present Prince of Wales Prince Regent Princess Charlotte Princess of Wales proceeded procession Queen received regiment respect Royal Family Royal Highness Royal Highness's Scheldt ships Sovereign Spain Spanish speech throne tion took treaty troops velvet Whitbread whole Windsor
111. oldal - Most Gracious Sovereign, WE, your Majesty's most dutiful and loyal subjects, the Lord Mayor, Aldermen, and Commons of the...
421. oldal - It is ordered by His Royal Highness the Prince Re-gent, in the name and on the behalf of His Majesty...
350. oldal - That an humble Address be presented to his Majesty, praying that he would be graciously pleased to order...
427. oldal - I do declare that I do not believe that the Pope of Rome or any other foreign prince, prelate, person, state, or potentate, hath or ought to have any temporal or civil jurisdiction, power, superiority, or pre-eminence, directly or indirectly, within this realm.
302. oldal - On the eighth day he sent the people away : and they blessed the king, and went unto their tents joyful and glad of heart for all the goodness that the LORD had done for David his servant, and for Israel his people.
591. oldal - And whereas the Senate of the United States have approved of the said arrangement and recommended that it should be carried into effect, the same having also received the sanction of His Royal Highness, the Prince Regent, acting in the name and on the behalf of His...
36. oldal - The highest places in your majesty's service are filled by the younger branches of the royal family ; to me alone no place is assigned ; I am not thought worthy to be even the junior major-general of your army.
483. oldal - O dark, dark, dark, amid the blaze of noon, Irrecoverably dark, total eclipse Without all hope of day! O first created beam, and thou great Word, Let there be light, and light was over all; Why am I thus bereaved thy prime decree?