Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abroad adapted agency American Tract Society amid awakened Baxter benevolence Bible blessed Board BROADWAY TABERNACLE called cause character Christ christian churches circulation Colportage Colporteur system Committee conversion Dairyman's Daughter destitute distribution divine Document duty earth efforts employed Errorists eternal evangelical evil exert faith feel foreign friends German German language give God's Gospel hand heart heathen heaven holy hope infidelity influence Institution interest Jesus labors land language Letter from Rev light ligion literature living Lord means means of grace meeting mighty millions mind ministry mission missionary moral nations New-York New-York City pastor perish piety Pilgrim's Progress pious population prayer preacher preaching present principles publications pulpit racter Reformation religion religious religious conversation Religious Tract Society salvation Savior sentiment Society's souls spirit thing thou thousand tian tion truth unto volumes wants word writings zeal
28. oldal - O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain : O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy .voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid ; say unto the cities of Judah, behold your God!" " How beautiful upon the mountains are the
57. oldal - shall escape in the king's house, more than all the Jews. For if thou altogether boldest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed, and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a
55. oldal - No man liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself; for whether we live, we live to the Lord, and whether we die, we die unto the Lord; so that whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
56. oldal - of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ. And now, Lord, behold their threatenings; and grant to thy servants that with all boldness they may speak thy word.
56. oldal - Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is; who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain
15. oldal - that the eye cannot say to the hand, I have no need of thee nor again the head to the foot, I have no need of you ; nay, much more those members
19. oldal - did say should come; that Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should show light unto the people and to the Gentiles.
10. oldal - You being dead in your sins, and the uncircumcision of the flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses, blotting out the handwriting that was against them, and nailing it to
58. oldal - Authors hear at length one general cry, ' Tickle and entertain us, or we die. ' The loud demand, from year to year the same, ' Beggars invention and makes fancy lame, ' Till farce itself, most mournfully jejune, ' Calls for the kind assistance of a tune; ' And novels (witness every month's review)