The Family Prayer Book: Or, the Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and Other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Family Prayer Book: Or, the Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the ...
Episcopal Church,Thomas Church Brownell
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according Acts affections Almighty Amen ancient answer apostles appear appointed baptism baptized beginning believe beseech Bishop blessed body Book bring called child Christian Church Collect comfort command consider continue Dean death deliver desire directed disciples divine duty earth Epistle evil express faith Father give given glory God's Gospel grace grant hand hath hear heart heaven holy Holy Ghost honour Jesus Christ Jews John keep King kingdom Lesson light Liturgy live Lord Lord's manner means mercy mind Minister nature observed occasion offer ourselves peace perform persons praise pray prayer present priest promise proper Psalm reason receive repentance salvation Saviour Scripture sense sins soul Spirit stand suffer Sunday taken thanks thee things thou thought tion true truth unto whole
320. oldal - Verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
357. oldal - If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
296. oldal - God: praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints...
260. oldal - And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. So that servant came, and showed his lord these things. Then the master of the house, being angry, said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
223. oldal - Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead : so the last error shall be worse than the first.
487. oldal - But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die. And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain ; it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain. But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him ; and to every seed his own body.
228. oldal - Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree : him God raised up the third day, and showed him openly ; not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
386. oldal - WE do not presume to come to this thy table, O merciful Lord, trusting in our own righteousness, but in thy manifold and great mercies. We are not worthy so much as to gather up the crumbs under thy table. But thou art the same Lord, whose property is always to have mercy : grant us, therefore, gracious Lord, so to eat the flesh of thy dear Son Jesus Christ, and to drink his blood, that our sinful bodies may be made clean by his body, and our souls washed through his most precious blood, and that...
223. oldal - And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, and laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock; and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.
313. oldal - Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes ; and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel- unto the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.