Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed appeared asked attended become believe Bible blessing called cause Chapel character Christ Christian church Collected congregation continued conversion dear death desire devoted Divine doctrine duty effect efforts entered expressed faith father feel felt friends give given glory gospel grace hand happy heart held holy hope important increase influence interest Jesus John labours land late less letter living London look Lord means meeting mind ministers Miss Mission Missionary morning native nature never object occasion offered pastor persons pray prayer preached present principles promises received reference regard religion religious respect Scripture sermon Society soon soul speak spirit success teachers things thought tion truth whole wish worship young
403. oldal - Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness and the work of faith with power ; that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
540. oldal - The Romish doctrine concerning Purgatory, Pardons, Worshipping, and Adoration, as well of Images as of Reliques, and also Invocation of Saints, is a fond thing vainly invented, and grounded upon no warranty of Scripture, but rather repugnant to the Word of God.
61. oldal - Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in their graves shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and shall come forth : they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation,
405. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
241. oldal - A Dictionary of Science, Literature, and Art : Comprising the History, Description, and Scientific Principles of every Branch of Human Knowledge ; with the Derivation and Definition of all the Terms in General Use. Edited by WT BRANDE, FRSL and E.
485. oldal - Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the LORD, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters saith the LORD Almighty...
107. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
324. oldal - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth : I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
12. oldal - Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently...