Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages Almighty animal appear arrangements atmosphere beautiful bodies carried Christian colour conceptions connected consider consideration constructed contains contemplate course creation Creator Deity direct discoveries displayed distance Divine earth effects enabled eternal exhibited existence experiments extent facts feet globe glory greater hand heavens hour human hundred idea illustrations immense infinite inhabitants intelligent invention knowledge land less light limits Lord magnitude mass material means miles millions mind minute moon moral motion mountains move movements nature nearly never objects observations ocean operations organs pass perceive perfections period planet portion present principles produce rays reason reflections regions relation religion remain respecting Revelation rivers round scene space stars sublime substances suppose surface surrounding telescope things thou thousand tion tribes universe variety various vast visible whole wisdom wonderful
56. oldal - It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: that bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
309. oldal - And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of My people, and Mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their ha'nds.
93. oldal - O Lord, how manifold are, thy works ! In wisdom hast thou made them all : The earth is full of thy riches. So is this great and wide sea, Wherein are things creeping innumerable, Both small and great beasts.
61. oldal - Let all the earth fear the Lord : let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
278. oldal - I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made : marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
342. oldal - Thou, even thou, art LORD alone: thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
170. oldal - All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
308. oldal - When he hath made plain the face thereof, doth he not cast abroad the fitches, and scatter the cummin, and cast in the principal wheat and the appointed barley and the rie in their place? For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him.
112. oldal - How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them ! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand : When I awake, I am still with thee.