Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
a-bout a-bove a-fraid a-gain a-gainst a-lone a-mong a-round a-way Ad-am af-ter an-i-mals an-oth-er an-y bas-ket be-cause be-fore be-gan be-lieve be-low beau-ti-ful bet-ter birds bod-y But-ter-fly called can-not car-ry Cat-er-pil-lar chil-dren child chips talk col-our con-tin-ued coun-try crea-tures cuckoo dif-fer-ent droop-ing e-ven ea-gle earth eggs el-e-phant ev-er-y ev-er-y-thing eve-ning fath-er feet flax flowers fol-low green head heart heav-en him-self hole how-ev-er i-dea in-to insects lamb land Lark LESSON lit-tle live look Ma-ry man-y mo-ment morn-ing Mother mountain nest nev-er night noth-ing O-ber-lin o-pen o-ver oft-en on-ly oth-er peo-ple Pompeii poor pret-ty re-main re-mem-ber re-turn riv-er Rob-in-et Robert rock round Sara Coleridge sea-son sev-er-al side snow some-thing soul ta-ken tell thee thing thou thought to-geth-er trav-el-ler trees Tutor un-der up-on ver-y wa-ter wings with-out won-der worms wrong young
199. oldal - Ring out, ye crystal spheres ! Once bless our human ears, If ye have power to touch our senses so; And let your silver chime Move in melodious time ; And let the base of Heaven's deep organ blow; And with your ninefold harmony Make up full consort to the angelic symphony.
84. oldal - Sisters and brothers, little maid, How many may you be?" "How many? Seven in all," she said, And wondering looked at me. "And where are they? I pray you tell." She answered, "Seven are we; And two of us at Conway dwell, And two are gone to sea; "Two of us in the churchyard lie, My sister and my brother; And, in the churchyard cottage, I Dwell near them with my mother.
201. oldal - In vain with cymbals' ring They call the grisly king, In dismal dance about the furnace blue ; The brutish gods of Nile as fast, Isis, and Orus, and the dog Anubis, haste...
203. oldal - I come from haunts of coot and hern, I make a sudden sally And sparkle out among the fern, To bicker down a valley. By thirty hills I hurry down, Or slip between the ridges, By twenty thorps, a little town, And half a hundred bridges. Till last by Philip's farm I flow To join the brimming river, For men may come and men may go, But I go on forever. I chatter over stony ways, In little sharps and trebles, I bubble into eddying bays, I babble on the pebbles.
200. oldal - The oracles are dumb, No voice or hideous hum Runs through the arched roof in words deceiving. Apollo from his shrine Can no more divine, With hollow shriek the steep of Delphos leaving.
6. oldal - They say it was a shocking sight After the field was won ; For many thousand bodies here Lay rotting in the sun : But things like that, you know, must be After a famous victory. ' Great praise the Duke of Marlbro' won And our good Prince Eugene ; ' ' Why 'twas a very wicked thing ! ' Said little Wilhelmine ; ' Nay . . nay . . my little girl,' quoth he,
191. oldal - Noiselessly as the daylight comes back when night is done, And the crimson streak on ocean's cheek grows into the great sun. Noiselessly as the spring-time her crown of verdure weaves, And all the trees on all the hills open their thousand leaves...
85. oldal - You run about, my little Maid, Your limbs they are alive ; If two are in the churchyard laid, Then ye are only five." " Their graves are green, they may be seen...
197. oldal - And though the shady gloom Had given day her room, The sun himself withheld his wonted speed, And hid his head for shame, As his inferior flame The new-enlightened world no more should need; He saw a greater Sun appear Than his bright throne, or burning axletree, could bear.
204. oldal - How beautiful is the rain ! After the dust and heat, In the broad and fiery street, In the narrow lane, How beautiful is the rain ! How it clatters along the roofs, Like the tramp of hoofs ! How it gushes and struggles out From the throat of the overflowing spout ! Across the window-pane It pours and pours ; And swift and wide, With a muddy tide, Like a river down the gutter roars The rain, the welcome rain...