Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action againſt alſo ancient anſwer appears attention becauſe believe body called caſe cauſe character common conſequence conſidered contained continued critical effect equal excellent experience eyes fame firſt genius give given hand head heart himſelf hiſtory human idea kind King knowledge known language laſt late laws learned leave leſs letter liberty light live London Lord manner matter means merit mind moſt motion muſt nature never object obſerved occaſion opinion original particular perhaps perſons philoſophical pieces preſent principles produce readers reaſon reflection relation religion remarks reſpect Review ſaid ſame ſays ſee ſeems ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſtate ſubject ſuch themſelves theſe thing thoſe thought tion true truth uſe whole whoſe writer young
266. oldal - But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
265. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true : for I know whence I came, and whither I go ; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
265. oldal - I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins : for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
265. oldal - Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
264. oldal - A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.
267. oldal - Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
265. oldal - Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father : if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. 20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple : and no man laid hands on him, for his hour was not yet come. 21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins : whither I go, ye cannot come.
277. oldal - He made him ride on the high places of the earth, That he might eat the increase of the fields; And he made him to suck honey out of the rock, And oil out of the flinty rock...