Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Apology of Theophilus Lindsey, M. An; On Resigning the Vicarage of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Acts afterwards apostles appear Artemon assert authority beginning believe better Bishop blessed called cause character Christians church concerning continued contrary creature Creed death desire directed divine doctrine equal errors Eusebes excellent express faith Father favour friends gave give given glory Gods gospel hath heaven History Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honour human important Jesus Christ Jews John knowledge language learned Lindsey Liturgy living Lord Lord Jesus manner matter means mind nature never object observed opinions particular passage Paul person pray prayer present reason received reformation relating religion religious respect Saviour says Scriptures sense sent sentiments shew speak suffered taught Testament testimony things thou thought tion Trinity true truth Unity unto virtue whole wisdom worship writings
40. oldal - But be not ye called Rabbi, for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
5. oldal - Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
8. oldal - Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
62. oldal - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in times past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son...
96. oldal - THAT which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life ; (for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us...
88. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at ; but now commandeth all men every where to repent : because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained ; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
93. oldal - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
165. oldal - By thine Agony and Bloody Sweat ; by thy Cross and Passion; by thy precious Death and Burial ; by thy glorious Resurrection and Ascension ; and by the Coming of the Holy Ghost, Good Lord, deliver us.
12. oldal - The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree ; him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. And we are his witnesses of these things, and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.