Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affections Apostle appear believe blessed blood body bring called cast cause Christ Christian Church commandment concerning continually darkness dead death desire destroy devil earth enter eternal evil expect express faith Father fear flesh follow fruit give given glory grace hand hath hear heart heaven holy hope imagine Jesus Christ judge kind kingdom least less light likewise live Lord manner mean mind nature never observe occasion ourselves outward particular peace perfect perhaps persons plain pray prayer preach reason receive regard Religion remain rich righteousness saved Scripture Secondly seek sense serve shew sins soul speak spirit strength suffer suppose tempers thee thine things thou thoughts true truth understand unto walk wherein whole
222. oldal - And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other ; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
182. oldal - But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
214. oldal - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. ^(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive : for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.) ^Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet.
102. oldal - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
305. oldal - But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things : but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed : so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
111. oldal - Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: they shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; and as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
239. oldal - ... promises, kindly stepped in, and carried him away, to where the wicked cease from troubling, and where the weary are at rest ! It is during the time that we lived on this farm, that my little story is most eventful.
190. oldal - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
84. oldal - Enter ye in at the strait gate : for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat : because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.