Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according amiable angels answer appear assurance atonement beauty become begin believe better blame blessed blind bring brought called character Christian conduct consistent contrary creatures curse death died divine law doubt earth enemies eternal evidence evil eyes fact faith Father forgiveness give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace grant hand happiness hate hath heart heaven holy honour infinitely Israel Jesus Christ John judge justice justified kind least light live look Lord mankind means mind moral nature never obliged once pardon Paul perfect present prove punish reason receive religion repentance saints saved scheme Scripture seen sense sinners sins soul spirit stand suppose Ther Theron things thou thought true truth universe unto whole wicked wisdom wise worthy
319. oldal - But if our Gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: in whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
9. oldal - I will sing unto the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously : the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation : he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation ; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
59. oldal - For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell ; and, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
28. oldal - And Jacob their father said unto them, me have ye bereaved of my children : Joseph is not, and Simeon is not, and ye will take Benjamin away: all these things are against me.
494. oldal - For I was alive without the law once : but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
96. oldal - Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
89. oldal - What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much long-suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction; and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory...
325. oldal - Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God : for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
500. oldal - Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad : let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein : then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before • the Lord : For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth : he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.