Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
accent according Almighty alſo attention beginning beſeech beſt body called caſe cauſe conſidered conſonants continued courſe deliver diphthongs diſtinguiſhed earth effects emphaſis Engliſh equally fame Father firſt force formed former give given glory Greek hand hear heart Heaven holy human ideas important inſtances Jeſus Chriſt kind King language laſt letters light lips living Lord manner mark means method mind mode moſt muſt nature neceſſary never obſervation oratory pains pauſe perfection pleaſe practice preſent principle produced pronounce proper proportion reading reaſon regard reſt rule ſame ſay ſentences ſeveral ſhall ſhort ſhould ſimple ſome ſounds ſpeaking ſpeech ſtate ſtops ſuch ſyllable taught thee themſelves theſe thi's things thoſe thou tion tones tongue true unto uſe uſual utterance voice vowels whereas whole whoſe words
265. oldal - THEREFORE with Angels and Archangels, and with all the company of heaven, we laud and magnify thy glorious Name, evermore praising thee, and saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of hosts, heaven and earth are full of thy glory. Glory be to thee, O Lord most high.
267. oldal - He took the Cup; and, when He had given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of this ; for this is My Blood of the New Testament, which is shed for you and for many for the remission of sins : Do this, as oft as ye shall drink it, in remembrance of Me.
270. oldal - LORD GOD, LAMB of GOD, SON of the FATHER, that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us. Thou that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us. Thou that takest away the sins of the world, receive our prayer. Thou that sittest at the right hand of GOD the FATHER, have mercy upon us.
269. oldal - Christ; O Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father, that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us : thou that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us...
258. oldal - Father, to all bishops and curates, that they may both by their life and doctrine set forth Thy true and lively word, and rightly and duly administer Thy holy sacraments : and to all Thy people give Thy heavenly grace ; and especially to this congregation here present ; that with meek heart and due reverence they may hear and receive Thy holy word; truly serving Thee in holiness and righteousness all the days of their life.
182. oldal - Scripture moveth us in sundry places to acknowledge and confess our manifold sins and wickedness ; and that we should not dissemble nor cloke them before the face of Almighty God our heavenly Father; but confess them with an humble, lowly, penitent, and obedient heart; to the end that we may obtain forgiveness of the same, by his infinite goodness and mercy.
229. oldal - God, from whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed: Give unto thy servants that peace which the world cannot give; that both our hearts may be set to obey thy commandments, and also that by thee we, being defended from the fear of our enemies, may pass our time in rest and quietness, through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.
205. oldal - Lord has taught us to pray that the will of God may be done on earth as it is- in heaven.