Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections apostle appears arise beauty believe body bring brought called cause Chap Christ Christian coming commandments common concerning confidence consists conviction desire difference distinguishing divine evidence evil excellency exercises experience expressed external eyes faith false Father fear follow fruit give given glory God's gospel grace gracious greatly hand hath heart heaven holy hope ideas imagination immediate implies infinite influence Jesus John judge judgment kind knowledge light living look Lord manifest manner means mind moral nature never object observed perfect persons practice principle profession promises proper Psal reason received religion respect revealed righteousness rules saints salvation saving scripture seems seen sense shew sincerity sins sort soul speaks Spirit spoken suppose sweet thee things thou tion trial true truly trust truth understanding unto verse wherein
169. oldal - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God...
361. oldal - I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. " Surely," shall one say, " in the Lord have I righteousness and strength :" even to him shall men come ; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
86. oldal - I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made : marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
449. oldal - Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
301. oldal - No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
237. oldal - But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost ; in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
203. oldal - And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the Scriptures?
232. oldal - Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us ; because he hath given us of his Spirit.
23. oldal - The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.