Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amongst ancient appear Auto de Fe Bishop body borough burnt Cain called Canaan carried church command Coriolanus Council court crown death declared Ditto Duke Duke of Northumberland Duke of Somerset Earl Earl of Warwick earth ecliptic Edward England Exeter fame favour fays feet fire fish flood French Gibraltar give Great-Britain Henry honour inhabitants Inquisitors John Joktan justice King King's Knights Lady Jane Grey land laws letter live London Lord Majesty Majesty's mankind manner March Mary Mayor ment miles Moses nature neral Noah Northumberland Parliament peace person present pretend Prince Protector punishment Queen reign religion royal ruin Scotland sent shew Southampton Spain specific gravities ther thing tion Tobago town trade Tullus ture Volscian wards weight
203. oldal - And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.
245. oldal - By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
202. oldal - And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven ; and they were destroyed from the earth : and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
201. oldal - And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man. All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land died.
201. oldal - And behold I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh wherein is the breath of life from under heaven, and every thing that is in the earth shall die, but with thee will I establish My Covenant, and thou shalt come into the ark, thou and thy sons and thy wife, and thy sons
201. oldal - And the flood was forty days upon the earth ; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth ; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
34. oldal - ... in England bred, Where freedom well becomes the earliest state, For there the love of liberty's innate. Yet more — before my eyes those heroes stand, "Whom the great William brought to bless this land, To guard with pious care, that generous plan, Of power well bounded — which he first bsgan.
328. oldal - An Act to explain and amend an act made in the twenty-second year of the reign of His late Majesty King George the Second, intituled, ' An Act for amending, explaining, and reducing into one Act of Parliament the laws relating to the government of His Majesty's ships, vessels, and forces by sea...
34. oldal - dignity, and ease, To learn those arts, which may hereafter please ; Wise authors say — let youth in earliest age, Rehearse the poet's labours on the stage. Nay more ! a nobler end is still behind, The poet's labours elevate the mind ; Teach our young hearts with generous fire to burn, And feel the virtuous sentiments we learn. T...