Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages animal apostles appear arise attention authority believe blessing body called cause character Christ Christian circumstance claim coming conduct consider covenant dead death described distinct Divine doctrine duty earth effect equally evidence evil example expectation express fact faith give God's gospel ground hand hath heart holy hope human immediate importance individual instance institution interests Jehovah Jesus Jewish Jews kind king less light living Lord Lord's mankind manner means mechanism ment merit Messenger Messiah mind moral nature necessary never object opinion original particular passage perhaps person present principle promises proof prophecy prophet Providence question reason receive religion religious remarkable resurrection seems seen sense SERMON society soul spirit stand sufficient taken temple thing thou tion true truth understanding union unto whole
40. oldal - Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord ; for he hath done excellent things : this is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion : for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
18. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.
92. oldal - If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother: but thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, in that which he wanteth.
18. oldal - Lord: but this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
262. oldal - For our conversation is in heaven ; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the LORD JESUS CHRIST : who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able to subdue all things unto Himself
117. oldal - JESUS answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day ? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
10. oldal - He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. 41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.
124. oldal - She saith unto him, Yea, Lord : I believe that thou art the Christ the Son of God, which should come into the world.
122. oldal - But I know that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.