Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able addressed agreed appeared appointed Association attendance believe Bible blessing brought called carried character Christ Christian close Collection College Committee congregation connection course death desire elders England English expressed fact faith feel Free friends Fund give given Gospel grace hand hear heart held Holy hope important interest Italy James Jesus John labour land late letter light living London look Lord matter means meeting Messrs mind ministers Mission missionary moderator nature never object persons prayer preach Presbyterian Church present question received Reformation regard respect Sabbath Scotland sent soon soul speak spirit Street Synod taken things thought tion true truth union United whole young
182. oldal - God into the city: if I shall find favour in the eyes of the LORD, he will bring me again, and shew me both it and his habitation: but if he thus say, I have no delight in thee; behold, here am I, let him do to me as seemeth good unto him.
273. oldal - Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven ; which things the angels desire to look into.
19. oldal - The bird that soars on highest wing Builds on the ground her lowly nest ; And she that doth most sweetly sing, Sings in the shade when all things rest In lark and nightingale we see What honour hath humility. " When Mary chose the better part, She meekly sat at Jesus' feet ; And Lydia's gently-opened heart Was made for God's own temple meet.
79. oldal - ALL houses wherein men have lived and died Are haunted houses. Through the open doors The harmless phantoms on their errands glide, With feet that make no sound upon the floors. We meet them at the doorway, on the stair, Along the passages they come and go, Impalpable impressions on the air, A sense of something moving to and fro.
314. oldal - GOD be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us. That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.
75. oldal - O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
141. oldal - PRAISE ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance : praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
281. oldal - Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth : therefore let thy words be few.
282. oldal - Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.