Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ADDRESS American bear beautiful beloved better Bishop blessed blood bring Burlington called child Christ Christian Church College comfort confidence Constitution Cross daily dear death divine duty earth England faith father fear feel felt follow freedom give glorious glory God's grace grave hand happiness heart heaven hold holy honour hope hour human immortal influence interest Jersey Jesus keep kind land learning leave liberty light living look Lord means mind mother nature never patriot peace perfect poor practical prayers present sacred soul speak spirit stand suffering teach tears things thou thought tion to-day true trust truth turn universal unto Washington whole women young
445. oldal - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
294. oldal - Without looking forward to an extremity of this kind (which nevertheless ought not to be entirely out of sight), the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it. It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot...
464. oldal - ... far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that •which is to come : and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
40. oldal - And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind : and God saw that it was good.
381. oldal - And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
154. oldal - A countenance in which did meet Sweet records, promises as sweet; A creature not too bright or good For human nature's daily food: For transient sorrows, simple wiles, Praise, blame, love, kisses, tears, and smiles.
8. oldal - He that now goeth on his way weeping, and beareth forth good seed : shall doubtless come again with joy, and bring his sheaves with him.
193. oldal - Leave to the nightingale her shady wood ; A privacy of glorious light is thine; Whence thou dost pour upon the world a flood Of harmony, with instinct more divine; Type of the wise who soar, but never roam; True to the kindred points of Heaven and Home...
444. oldal - How that, in a great trial of affliction, the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality.
355. oldal - UNION strong and great! Humanity with all its fears, With all the hopes of future years, Is hanging breathless on thy fate. We know what master laid thy keel; What workmen wrought thy ribs of steel; Who made each mast and sail and rope; What anvils rang, what hammers beat; In what a forge and what a heat Were shaped the anchors of thy hope.