Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections angels apply assurance awful become believe better blessed body bring brought called cause charity Christian comforts command common conscience consider consideration continually COURSE covenant daily danger death desire divine doctrine duty earth earthly error eternal evil experience faith Father fear feeling frequent fruits future give given glory God's Gospel grace habits happiness hath heart heaven Holy Holy Spirit hope human important Jesus Christ judge judgment keep kind knowledge known lead live Lord manifest matter means mind natural neglect never obedience ourselves outward peace perfect possession practical prayer preparation present principle profit promises receive Redeemer religion remains remember rich rule saved Scrip Scripture seek shew sins sorrow soul speak spiritual suffer sufficient sure temper things thought tion true truth understanding unto whole worldly
61. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on : and they shall scourge him, and put him to death : and the third day he shall rise again.
12. oldal - Enter ye in at the strait gate : for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat : because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
59. oldal - Pilate, saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
259. oldal - Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
302. oldal - Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village : and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus
22. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them?
111. oldal - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
86. oldal - But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him, ? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
140. oldal - But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not, until the flood came, and took them all away ; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.