Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Convert's Guide to First Principles: Evangelical Truth Sustained by the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Abraham action Acts administered admitted apostles authority bapt baptized believe Bible Bishop blessed body called Catholics century chapt Christ Christian church circumcision close commanded commune communion confession congregation covenant death disciples discipline doctrine England equally evident fact faith formed give gospel grace Greek hands Hence hist History Holy Holy Ghost immersion infant baptism instances Italy Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John kingdom Kings language Lord Lord's supper Luke Mark Matt means minister never original partake Paul pedobaptists persecution persons plunge practice preach Presbyterian priest prove Quakers reason received reference refused religion renders reply Roman sacraments Sawyer says Scriptures sect Spirit sprinkling suffered suppose Testament things tion translated true unto viii wash whole
189. oldal - By the decree of God, for the manifestation of his glory, some men and angels are predestinated unto everlasting life, and others foreordained to everlasting death.
168. oldal - And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
29. oldal - Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many ; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
11. oldal - And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say : for the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
124. oldal - The visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in which the pure Word of God is preached, and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
189. oldal - The rest of mankind, God •was pleased, according to the unsearchable counsel of his own will, whereby he extendeth or withholdeth mercy as he pleaseth, for the glory of his sovereign power over his creatures, to pass by and to ordain them to dishonor and wrath for their sin, to the praise of his glorious justice.
65. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.
120. oldal - Original sin standeth not in the following of Adam — as the Pelagians do vainly talk — but it is the fault and corruption of the nature of every man, that naturally is engendered of the offspring of Adam ; whereby man is very far gone from original righteousness, and is of his own nature inclined to evil, so that the Flesh lusteth always contrary to the Spirit; and therefore, in every person born into this world, it deserveth God's wrath and damnation.