Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according angels apostle appear beast became behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brought called cast cause Christ commanded concerning covenant David dead death desolate destroyed devil dragon earth eternal everlasting faith fallen Israel families father fell fire flesh gave Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath heard hearts heaven holy Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John judged judgment king kingdom lake of fire land light live Lord Moses Mount mountains never opened pass Paul peace preached promised prophets raised received remember represented rich righteousness Roman saith the Lord Satan Saviour says Scriptures second death seed Sinai sins Sion speaking spirit stand sword tells thee things thou tion took torments true truth turning unto voice waters whole wilderness woman word wrath written
73. oldal - And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened ; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
69. oldal - And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto- heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
12. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves ; which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another,) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to.
57. oldal - And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast ; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
30. oldal - And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven ; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet ; and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
70. oldal - Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire : for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
36. oldal - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye clothed me not; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
129. oldal - For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, 19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words...
73. oldal - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image ; these both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.