Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance according addressed allow answer apostles appear appointed argument assertion assistance authority believe body called character Christ Christian Christian truth church clear collection conceived concerning consider conviction creed deny depend difficulty direct divine doctrine doubt duty error essential established eternal evident existence express fact faith Father fear feeling follow give given Gospel Heresy human idea important impression individual intended Jesus Jews John judge kind language less letter mankind manner means mental mind moral mysteries nature necessary never notion object observe opposed original Orthodoxy parties passage Paul person practical present pride principle probably promised Protestants proved question reason received regard religion respect rule salvation saving Scriptures seems sense signification speak spirit supposed Testament theological theory thing tion true truth understanding Unitarian various whole wish words writer
61. oldal - But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
15. oldal - Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
17. oldal - According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
103. oldal - Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James , and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
56. oldal - I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
43. oldal - Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
119. oldal - If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed : for he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
119. oldal - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver, and an antichrist.