Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affected afternoon afterwards amongst answer began believe Blessed Bristol called christian church collected comfort congregation continued conversation dear desired Dined enabled exhortation expounded faith fear February five four Friday friends gave give God's grace grant hands hear heard heart Holy hope hour hundred January Jesus Christ leave letters live London Lord March master meet miles mind minister Monday morning never night persons pleased poor pounds praise prayed preached present psalms quaker read prayers reason received rejoice returned seemed sent sermon seven ship sick society soldiers soon soul speak spent spirit strength Sunday thanks thee things thou thought thousand Thursday told took truth Tuesday unto usual visited waited Wednesday wind writing
58. oldal - WHEN all thy mercies, O my God, My rising soul surveys, Transported with the view I'm lost In wonder, love, and praise...
109. oldal - Fear him, ye saints, and you will then Have nothing else to fear; Make you his service your delight, Your wants shall be his care.
117. oldal - Thus saith the Lord ; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears : for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border.
110. oldal - Praise the Lord, O my soul : and all that is within me praise his holy Name.
80. oldal - THE Lord my pasture shall prepare, And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noonday walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
80. oldal - Though in the paths of death I tread, With gloomy horrors overspread, My steadfast heart shall fear no ill, For Thou, O Lord, art with me still : Thy friendly crook shall give me aid, And guide me through the dreadful shade.
50. oldal - In midst of dangers, fears, and death, Thy goodness I'll adore, And praise thee for thy mercies past, And humbly hope for more. My life, if thou preserv'st my life, Thy sacrifice shall be ; And death, if death must be my doom, Shall join my soul to thee.
171. oldal - The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream : and he that hath my word let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat ? saith the Lord. Is not my word like as a fire ? saith the Lord ; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces ? Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words, every one from his neighbour.