Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostles appears Association attendance authority believe body book of Revelation called cause chapel character charity Christ Christian Church civil claim common congregation considered course Court creed death desire Dissenters divine doctrine doubt duty effect England Epistle established existence expressed faith Father feel friends give given Gospel hand hear heart honourable hope House human important interest Jesus John late learned letter liberty living Lord matter means meeting mind ministers moral nature never object observed occasion opinions party period persons poor preached present principles question readers reason received reference Reformer regard relation religion religious remarks respect Scriptures sermon society speak spirit things thought tion true truth Unitarian universities views whole writings
573. oldal - But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of Man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of Heaven.
323. oldal - I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven ; but the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into utter darkness ; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
253. oldal - Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning : thou hast the dew of thy youth. The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent: thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
627. oldal - Lord to prepare his ways ; to give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins, through the tender mercy of our God ; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
358. oldal - Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age.
574. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...
8. oldal - For she is the breath of the power of God, and a pure influence flowing from, the glory of the Almighty; therefore can no defiled thing fall into her. For she is. the brightness of the everlasting light, the unspotted mirror of the power of God, and the image of His goodness.