« ElőzőTovább »
PRINTED BY GEORGE EDWARD EYRE AND WILLIAM SPOTTISWOODE,
And Published in Numbers, Price 2d. each,
AT THE QUEEN'S PRINTING OFFICE, EAST HARDING STREET,
NEAR FLEET STREET.
The TITLES of the PUBLIC GENERAL ACTS passed in the SECOND Session of the TWENTY-FIRST Parliament of the United Kingdom of GREAT BRITAIN and IRELAND.
the sum of eight hundred and two thousand six hundred and sixty-one pounds eight shillings and elevenpence out of the Consolidated Fund to the service of the years ending the thirty-first day of March one thousand eight hundred and seventy-four and one thousand eight hundred and seventy-five. Page 1 2. An Act to apply the sum of seven million pounds out of the Consolidated Fund to the service of the year ending the thirty-first day of March one thousand eight hundred and seventy-six.
3. An Act to make further provision with respect to the Salaries of the Magistrates of the Police Courts in the Metropolitan Police District. 3
4. An Act to amend the Superannuation Act, 1859, so far as relates to the Superannuation Allowances to be granted to Civil Servants who have served in unhealthy Climates. 4 5. An Act to amend the Law relating to the Registry of Deeds Office, Ireland.
6. An Act to extend the Time for the Epping Forest Commissioners to make their Final Report. 6
7. An Act for punishing Mutiny and Desertion, and for the better payment of the Army and their Quarters. 8. An Act for the Regulation of Her Majesty's Royal Marine Forces while on shore.
9. An Act to repeal section eight of the Building Societies Act, 1874, and make other provision in lieu thereof. 131 10. An Act to apply the sum of Fifteen millions out of the Consolidated Fund to the service of the year ending the thirty-first day of March one thousand eight hundred and seventy-six.
11. An Act to enable limited Owners to grant or demise Lands for Glebes in Ireland.
12. An Act to amend the Law relating to International Copyright.
13. An Act to extend to the Docks, Custom Houses, Inland Revenue Offices, and Bonding Warehouses in England and Ireland certain provisions of The Bank Holidays Act, 1871, and to amend the same. Page 134 14. An Act to amend and continue certain Acts for the Preservation of the Peace in Ireland, and to grant an Indemnity in certain cases.
15. An Act to amend the Sea Fisheries Act, 1868.
16. An Act to amend the Law relating to Regimental Exchanges. 143
17. An Act to amend the Law with respect to manufacturing, keeping, selling, carrying, and importing Gunpowder, Nitroglycerine, and other explosive substances.
144 18. An Act to provide for the establishment of a Close Time in the Seal Fishery in the Seas adjacent to the eastern coasts of Greenland.
19. An Act for making perpetual the Bishops Resignation Act, 1869.
20. An Act to amend the Laws relating to the Justices of the Police District of Dublin Metropolis. 218
21. An Act for amending the Law relating to Houses of Public Dancing, Music, or other Public Entertainment of the like kind, in the Cities of London and Westminster. 220 22. An Act for the further regulation of the Duties on Postage, and for other purposes relating to the Post Office.
23. An Act to grant certain Duties of Customs and Inland Revenue, to alter other Duties, and to amend the Laws relating to Customs and Inland Revenue. 226 24. An Act to amend the Law with reference to the Falsification of Accounts. 232 25. An Act to consolidate, with amendments, the Acts relating to the Protection of Public Stores. 232 26. An Act to amend the Law of Bankruptcy in Scotland.
27. An Act to extend to the surviving Children of poor Widows the benefits of the Act thirty-sixth and thirtyseventh Victoria, chapter fifty-two, intituled "An Act for "the Relief of Widows and Children of Intestates where "the personal estate is of small value." 239
28. An Act to amend the Law respecting the Superannuation Allowances of certain Officers of the Staff of the Metropolitan Police. 240
29. An Act to continue the Endowed Schools Act, 1868. 242 30. An Act to amend the Glebe Loan (Ireland) Amendment Act, 1871. 243
31. An Act to make perpetual Section Four of the Railway Companies Act, 1867, and Section Four of the Railway Companies (Scotland) Act, 1867. 243
32. An Act to continue for Ten Years the Survey (Great Britain) Acts. Page 244 33. An Act to amend the Metropolis Management Acts. 245 34. An Act to amend the Acts relating to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners, and enable them to carry into effect a certain proposal for the re-arrangement of the Dioceses of London, Winchester, and Rochester, and the erection of a new Bishopric of Saint Albans. 246 35. An Act for the further Amendment of the Laws relating to Turnpike Roads in South Wales.
36. An Act for facilitating the Improvement of the Dwellings of the Working Classes in Large Towns. 37. An Act to amend the Law relating to Juries in Ireland.
278 38. An Act to remove certain doubts with respect to the powers of the Parliament of Canada under section eighteen of the British North America Act, 1867. 39. An Act to amend the provisions of the Metalliferous Mines Regulation Act, 1872, with respect to the annual Returns from Mines. 40. An Act to amend the Law regulating Municipal Elections. 281
41. An Act for the relief of Widows and Children of Intestates in Scotland where the personal estate is of small value. 288 42. An Act to enable certain Corporate Bodies to hold Land for Glebes in Ireland. 291
43. An Act to amend the Medical Acts so far as relates to the Royal College of Surgeons of England. 294 44. An Act to amend The Constabulary (Ireland) Act, 1874.
45. An Act to amend the Law with respect to the Reduction of the National Debt and the Charge for the National Debt in the Consolidated Fund. 296
46. An Act to amend an Act passed in the Session of Parliament held in the Thirtieth and Thirty-first Years of the Reign of Her present Majesty, intituled "An Act to afford "further Facilities for the Erection of certain Bridges in "Ireland." 300
47. An Act to amend the Law in regard to Constables and Peace Officers in Scotland. 302
48. An Act to make further provision respecting the contribution out of moneys provided by Parliament towards the expenses of the Police Force in the Metropolitan Police District, and elsewhere in Great Britain. 302
49. An Act for facilitating the Improvement of the Dwellings of the Working Classes in large Towns in Scotland. 303 50. An Act to amend the Acts relating to the County Courts. 324