Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ages altar ancient appear arms asserts authority bear become believe bishop body bring brought called carried Catholic cause Christ Christian Church clergy condition continually course divine doctrine doubt duty earth effect England English errors existence express fact faith Father feel follow French give given glory grace hand heart heaven holy honour hope important India Jesus king knowledge known less light living look Lord matter means mind minister mystery nature necessary never object observed offered opinion origin Paul person position practice prayer preached present principles question readers reason received Reformation regarded respect Roman Rome rule sacraments says sense society soul speak spirit things tion true truth Warren whole worship
38. oldal - While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
38. oldal - The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth ; When there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills was I brought forth...
41. oldal - For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
193. oldal - Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
200. oldal - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities : for we know not what we should pray for as we ought : but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. ^And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth*1 what is the mind of the Spirit, "because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
393. oldal - ... there can be no liberty; because apprehensions may arise, lest the same monarch or senate should enact tyrannical laws, to execute them in a tyrannical manner.
76. oldal - And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...
38. oldal - When he established the clouds above. When he strengthened the fountains of the deep. When he gave to the sea his decree that the waters should not pass his commandment. When he appointed the foundations of the earth., then I was by him, as one brought up with him, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him, rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth, and my delights were with the sons of men.