Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actual advance already appear baptism become believe blessing called character Christ Christian Church Church of England circumstances clearly conceive consequence consider continued course delight described distinct divine doubt effect equally establishment evidently excellent expressions fact faith fathers feeling fitted follow former give given God's grace ground happy heart heaven Holy hope human idea implies important impressed individual influence instance kind knowledge language least less light living look Lord matter means merely method mind moral mystical nature necessary never object observe once outward passage Paul perfect perhaps persons piety pleasure possessed prayer present principle Providence question reason received regeneration religion religious remarkable respecting seems sense soul speak spirit suppose sure taste term things thought tion true truth whole wisdom wish writers
24. oldal - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord JESUS CHRIST, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his SPIRIT in the inner man ; that CHRIST may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend, with all saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height ; and to know the love of CHRIST, which passeth knowledge,...
23. oldal - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good Word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
25. oldal - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
151. oldal - Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
205. oldal - For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children ; That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born, who should arise and declare them to their children...
35. oldal - Whatever withdraws us from the power of our senses, whatever makes the past, the distant, or the future predominate over the present, advances us in the dignity of thinking beings.
308. oldal - And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly ; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
25. oldal - And all the rule, one empire; only add Deeds to thy knowledge answerable; add faith, Add virtue, patience, temperance; add love, By name to come call'd charity, the soul Of all the rest : then wilt thou not be loath To leave this Paradise, but shalt possess A Paradise within thee, happier far.