Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear attention become believe Bible Society blessing British called cause character Christ christian church command Committee common conduct consider copies custom death divine doctrines duty effect error example express faith father favor fear feel Foreign formed friends give given gospel hand happy heart holy honor hope human important influence Institution interest Jesus Jews John kind language learned less letter light live Lord manner means meeting ment mind moral nature never object observed opinions parents peace persons pleasure prayer present principles printing reason received regard religion religious render Report respect scrip Scriptures sect seems sense soon spirit sufferings supposed Testament things thought tion translation truth whole wish
264. oldal - See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me ; I kill, and I make alive ; I wound, and I heal ; neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
263. oldal - And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan,, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.
78. oldal - And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him. And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy, who seeing Jesus fell on his face and besought him, saying, "Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
373. oldal - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
373. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
163. oldal - In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an Angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
100. oldal - And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was ; and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed whereon the sick of the palsy lay.
373. oldal - In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil. Whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
263. oldal - And as touching the dead that they rise ; have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush, God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living : ye therefore do greatly err.