The Country-solicitor's Practice in the High Court of Chancery: To which is Added the Country Practice in Matters Conducted in the Crown Office of the Court of Queen's Bench : Also the Practice of Issuing a Country Fiat in Bankruptcy : and the Practice as to the Acknowledgment of Deeds by Married Women : with an Appendix of Forms Applicable to All the Above Subjects
E. Lumley, 1845 - 431 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acknowledgment action affidavit agent allowed amend amount answer appear application appointed attachment attend attorney bill bring called cause certificate certiorari Chancery circumstances commission commissioners contempt copy costs counsel course Court debt decree deed defendant defendant's directed discharge effect entered entitled evidence examination exceptions executed expense facts filed further give given granted ground guardian happen hearing infant injunction instance instruct intended interest issue judge leave London Lord manner married Master means mentioned mode mortgage motion move necessary notice object observed obtained paid particular party pass payment person petition plaintiff pointed prepared present proceed proceedings proper proposed provision purchaser Queen's reason Receiver reference respect rule sent served signed solicitor steps sufficient suit sworn taken term tion trial unless usual warrant witnesses writ
298. oldal - ... and money subject to be invested in the purchase of lands, and also to dispose of, release, surrender, or extinguish any estate which she alone, or she and her husband in her right may have...
363. oldal - Britain, to be paid to the said [clerk of records and writs], his certain attorney, executors, administrators, or assigns. For which payment to be well and faithfully made, we bind ourselves, and each of us, our and each of our heirs, executors, and administrators, firmly by these presents, sealed with our seals.
363. oldal - The Condition of this obligation is such, that, if the abovebound CD, his heirs, executors, or administrators, do and shall well and...
363. oldal - Court, then this obligation to be void and of none effect, or else to remain in full force and virtue.
67. oldal - Plaintiff, or to the hands of any other person or persons, by his order or for his use, or which without his wilful default might have been received.
393. oldal - Fourth (chapter seventyfour), "for the abolition of fines and recoveries, and " for the substitution of more simple modes of assurance...
189. oldal - Court will be moved that the bill may be taken pro confessa against such defendant ; and the plaintiff is, upon the hearing of such motion, to satisfy the Court that such defendant ought, under the provisions of Order 77, to be deemed to have absconded to avoid, or to have refused to obey the process of the Court...
29. oldal - If upon a party, it may be made by leaving the notice or other paper at his residence, between the hours of eight in the morning and six in the evening, with some person of...
314. oldal - ... taken shall be taken for the first acknowledgment only. And the fees to be taken for the other acknowledgment or acknowledgments, how many soever the same may be, shall be one-half of the original fees, and so also, where the same married woman shall at the same time acknowledge more than one deed respecting the same property.