Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Arrangement of the Psalms, Hymns, and Spiritual Songs of Isaac Watts
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
adore Almighty angels appear bear Behold beneath bless blest blood breath bright bring cheerful Christ church command darkness dead dear death deep delight divine dreadful dust dwell dying earth eternal everlasting eyes face faith Father fear feet flesh foes forever give glorious glory gospel grace guilt hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy honours hope hour humble Hymn Italy Jesus join King known land light live Lord mighty mind morning mortal nature never night pain peace praise promise Psalm race raise reigns rejoice rest rise round sacred saints salvation Saviour shine sing sinners sins skies song sons sorrows soul sound Spirit spread stand sweet thee thine thou thoughts thousand throne thy grace thy word tongue trust truth voice wait wonders
136. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
147. oldal - COME let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne. Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 " Worthy the Lamb that died," they cry, "To be exalted thus:" "Worthy the Lamb," our lips reply, For he was slain for us.
485. oldal - Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast, Save in the death of Christ my God; All the vain things that charm me most, I sacrifice them to his blood.
821. oldal - Pilgrim through this barren land ; I am weak, but thou art mighty ; Hold me with thy powerful hand ; Bread of heaven, Feed me till I want no more. 2 Open thou the crystal fountain Whence the healing streams do flow ; Let the fiery, cloudy pillar Lead me all my journey through ; Strong Deliverer, Be thou still my Strength and Shield.
672. oldal - Gentile sinners, ne'er forget The wormwood and the gall ; Go, spread your trophies at His feet, And crown Him Lord of all.
574. oldal - THERE is a land of pure delight, Where saints immortal reign ; Infinite day excludes the night, And pleasures banish pain.
407. oldal - rest, That saw the Lord arise ; Welcome to this reviving breast, And these rejoicing eyes ! 2 The King himself comes near, And feasts his saints today ; Here we may sit, and see him here, And love, and praise, and pray.
136. oldal - FOR a closer walk with God ! A. calm and heavenly frame ! A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb...
172. oldal - BLEST be the tie that binds Our hearts in Christian love ; The fellowship of kindred minds Is like to that above. 2 Before our Father's throne We pour our ardent prayers ; Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one. Our comforts and our cares. 3 We share our mutual woes, Our mutual burdens bear ; And often for each other flows The sympathizing tear.
474. oldal - From all that dwell below the skies, Let the Creator's praise arise ; Let the Redeemer's name be sung, Through every land, by every tongue. 2. Eternal are thy mercies, Lord ; Eternal truth attends thy word : Thy praise shall sound from shore to shore, Till suns shall rise and set no more.