Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts amongst ancient answer apostles appear authority believe brought called character Christ Christian church comfort coming command concerning conversion death desire disciples divine doctrine doubt duty earth epistle equally eternal evidence fact faith fall Father fear feel follow give given glory gospel grace hand heart heaven Holy Holy Spirit honor hope Jesus Jews John keep kind king kingdom less light live look Lord manner matter means Messiah mind miracles nature never observe once Paul person Peter pray prayer preached present probably promise question reason received religion rest righteousness Rome salvation saved Saviour seems sense sent soul speak Spirit stand suffered sure taken tells things thou thought tion told true truth turn unto whilst whole writings
14. oldal - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
31. oldal - Lord, according as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue : whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises : that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
49. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink ; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
11. oldal - Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
41. oldal - When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person : see ye to it.
30. oldal - I'm constrained to be ; Let that grace now, like a fetter, Bind my wandering heart to Thee : Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it, Prone to leave the God I love ; Here's my heart, O take and seal it, Seal it from Thy courts above.
72. oldal - Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. Blessed are those servants whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching...
17. oldal - ... how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
23. oldal - And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
23. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.