Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Extracts From The Diary And Other Manuscripts Of The Late Frederic James ...
Frederic James Post,Jacob Post
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
able appeared attended beautiful believe Bible blessed body called character Christ Christian church considered contains continued dear death desire died Divine doctrine doubt earth electricity engaged enter eternal evident experience faith father fear feel geometry give given Gospel grace Greek hand happy heart heaven Holy hope hour interesting Islington Italy Jesus Jews John king knowledge lecturer light live look Lord marked Mary Dyer means meeting mind mother nature never Note observed passed Paul pleasure points POST practice prayer present principles proved received reigned religion religious remarked rendered Saviour Scriptures shew short Society soul speak Spirit thee things thou thought tion true truth unto wish writings written young
224. oldal - And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, and laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock ; and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.
187. oldal - Tunes her nocturnal note: thus with the year Seasons return, but not to me returns Day, or the sweet approach of even or morn, Or sight of vernal bloom, or summer's rose, Or flocks, or herds, or human face divine; But cloud instead, and ever-during dark Surrounds me...
223. oldal - And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.
145. oldal - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, That God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
447. oldal - Unfading HOPE! when life's last embers burn, When soul to soul, and dust to dust return ! Heaven to thy charge resigns the awful hour! Oh! then, thy kingdom comes! Immortal Power! What though each spark of earth-born rapture fly The quivering lip, pale cheek, and closing eye! Bright to the soul thy seraph hands convey The morning dream of life's eternal day— Then, then, the triumph and the trance begin, And all the phoenix spirit burns within!
161. oldal - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire...
188. oldal - And wisdom at one entrance quite shut out. So much the rather thou, celestial Light, Shine inward, and the mind through all her powers Irradiate ; there plant eyes, all mist from thence Purge and disperse, that I may see and tell Of things invisible to mortal sight.
453. oldal - Leaves have their time to fall, And flowers to wither at the north wind's breath, And stars to set -but all, Thou hast all seasons for thine own, O Death...