Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
adore almighty angels appear arms bear Behold beneath bleffings blefs'd blood break breath bright bring cheerful Chrift command dead dear death delight divine dreadful dwell dying earth eternal ev'ry everlaſting eyes face facred faints faith falvation fame Father fear feed feet fhall fhine fhould fight fing fleſh fong fons foul fov'reign ftand give glorious glory God's grace grow guilt hand head hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell holy honours hope hour immortal Jefus join joyful joys keep King Lamb land light lives Look Lord mighty mind mortal nature never night once pains peace pleaſure pow'r praiſe race raiſe Redeemer reigns rife roll round Saviour ſhall ſkies Spirit ſtand thee theſe thine things thou thoughts thouſand thro throne thy grace tongue vengeance voice wait wrath wretched
118. oldal - 2. With joy the Father doth approve The fruit of his eternal love; The Son with joy looks down and fees The purchafe of his agonies. $ 3. The Spirit takes delight to view The holy foul he form'd anew, And faints and angels join to fing The growing empire of their
3. oldal - THEE we adore Eternal Name! And humbly own to thee How feeble is our mortal frame, What dying worms are we. [2. Our wafting lives grow fhorter ftill As months and days
92. oldal - [4. His dying crimfon like a robe Spreads o'er his body on the tree, Then am I dead to all the globe, And all the globe is dead to me.]
155. oldal - all the glorious names Of Wifdom, Love, and Pow'r, That ever mortals knew, That angels ever bore, All are too mean To fpeak his worth, , *. Too mean to fet -. My Saviour forth.
60. oldal - and make them mine. 4. Be thou my pattern, make me bear More of thy gracious image here, Then God the Judge fhall own my name
143. oldal - Were I infpir'd to preach and tell All that is done in heav'n and hell, Or could my faith the world remove, Still I am nothing without love. 8
109. oldal - 5. Then what my thoughts defign to do My hands with all your might purfue, Since no device nor work is found, Nor faith nor hope beneath the ground.
97. oldal - We humbly take what they refufe, And Gentiles thy falvation tafte. 3. We are the poor, the blind, the lame, And help was far and death was nigh! But at the gofpel-call we came, And ev'ry want