Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Almighty appear attend bear Behold bleft bleſs Bleſſings bleſt Breath cheerful Church Command Death deep divine dwell Earth eternal ev'ry Eyes Face faithful Fear Feet fhall fing Fleſh flow Foes give glorious Glory Grief guard hath Head hear Heart Heav'n heav'nly Hell Hills holy Honours Hope Hour Iſrael join Juſt keep King known Land lift Light Lips live LORD Metre Night o'er Peace Pow'r Praiſe proclaim PSA L M PSALM Race Rage raiſe reigns rejoice reſt riſe round ſacred Saints Salvation ſave Saviour Seas ſee ſeek ſhall ſhine Sinners Skies Song Sons Soul ſpeak Spirit ſpread ſtand ſtill Strength thankful Thee thine thoſe Thou Thoughts Throne thy Grace thy Hand thy Love thy Name thy Praiſe thy Word Tongue truſt Truth Voice wait whoſe Wonders wondrous World
169. oldal - The Lord, ye know, is God indeed ; Without our aid He did us make : We are His flock, He doth us feed, And for His sheep He doth us take.
170. oldal - BEFORE Jehovah's awful throne, Ye nations bow with sacred joy ; Know that the Lord is God alone, He can create, and he destroy.
145. oldal - A thousand ages in Thy sight Are like an evening gone ; Short as the watch that ends the night Before the rising sun. 5 Time, like an ever-rolling stream, Bears all its sons away ; They fly forgotten, as a dream Dies at the opening day...
100. oldal - May through the world be known ; While distant lands their tribute pay. And thy salvation own. 3 O let them shout and sing, With joy and pious mirth ; For thou, the righteous Judge and King, Shalt govern all the earth.
124. oldal - Our lips shall tell them to our sons, And they again to theirs, That generations yet unborn May teach them to their heirs.
78. oldal - SHOW pity, Lord; O Lord, forgive, Let a repenting rebel live ; Are not thy mercies large and free ? May not a sinner trust in thee...
276. oldal - Happy the man whose hopes rely On Israel's God : he made the sky, And earth and seas, with all their train : His truth for ever stands secure ; He saves th' oppressed, he feeds the poor, And none shall find his promise vain.
34. oldal - Though in a bare and rugged way, Through devious, lonely wilds I stray, Thy bounty shall my pains beguile : The barren wilderness shall smile, With sudden greens and herbage crowned, And streams shall murmur all around...
170. oldal - Jehovah's awful throne, -*-* Ye nations bow with sacred joy : Know that the Lord is God alone ; He can create and He destroy. 2 His sov'reign power, without our aid, Made us of clay and form'd us men ; And when like wand'ring sheep we stray'd, He brought us to his fold again.