Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affection appear Association authority become believe blessed body brethren called cause character charity Charleston Christ christian church constitution death direct divine doctrines duty dwelling earth essential established eternal evil eyes faith fathers fear feel friends give given glory God's gospel grace half hand happiness heart heaven holy hope human institutions interests Jesus John knowledge laws living look Lord manner means meet mind ministers Miss moral nature necessary never night object occupied Pastor peace persons practical prayer Presbyterian present principles providence receive regard religion religious rule salvation saved says Scotland secure society soul spirit stand story wooden house theatre things tion true truth unto whole
241. oldal - And Jesus an^swering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things ? I tell you, Nay ; but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
476. oldal - And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief: and the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
313. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
589. oldal - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended : but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
76. oldal - How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity ? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
201. oldal - How that, in a great trial of affliction, the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality.
553. oldal - He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat : and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.
169. oldal - Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
488. oldal - He that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.