Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affected apostle appear attend bear become Behold believe blessed body bring called cause character child Christ Christian circumstances concerned consider dead death deliver desire DISCOURSE divine duty earth enemy enter everything evil faith Father fear feel friends fruit give given glory gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heard heart heaven Hence holy honour hope Jesus keep kindness king leave live look Lord means mind mother nature never observe once pass peace person pleasing pleasure poor pray prayer present produce Providence reason regard religion remember render sabbath salvation Saviour Scripture Secondly seek serve shame sinner sins soul spirit stand suffer surely thee things thou thoughts thousand tion tree turn unto walk wish yourselves
226. oldal - I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus ; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke : turn Thou me, and I shall be turned ; for Thou art the Lord my God.
98. oldal - Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.
235. oldal - And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
271. oldal - But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven ? (that is, to bring Christ down from above :) •%• Or, who shall descend into the deep ? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart : that is, the word of faith, which we preach...
26. oldal - EXCEPT the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it : except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
307. oldal - Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean ; from all your filthiness, and from all your idols will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you ; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments and do them.
269. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever : Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
161. oldal - When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open unto us;' and he shall answer and say unto you, 'I know ye not whence ye are.