Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions affection Apostle appears authority become benevolence blessings bound called CHAPTER character Christ christian circumstances command concerning conduct conscience consequences consider constitution creatures death desire direct divine doctrine duty earth enjoy enjoyment eternal evil excellency exercise existence expression fear feelings give given glory ground guilt happiness heart heaven holy honour human importance infinite influence institution interests judge justice lead less light living Lord mankind means ment mind misery moral nature necessary ness obedience object obligation observance ourselves parents perfections perform person pleasure possession practice present principle promise prove providence punishment reason receive regard relation religion render requires revelation rule Sabbath shew soul spirit suffering things thou tion true truth universe unto violation virtue virtuous whole wisdom worship
248. oldal - For it was not an enemy that reproached me ; Then I could have borne it : Neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me ; Then I would have hid myself from him : But it was thou, a man mine equal, My guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, And walked unto the house of God in company.
137. oldal - For if we sin wilfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sin, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
288. oldal - And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
289. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill ; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment : But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment...
448. oldal - The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause ? 4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning, made them male and female...
237. oldal - And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely, this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
235. oldal - Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
395. oldal - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.