Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Works of the Rev. Thomas Adam: Late Rector of Wintringham: in Three Volumes
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
according answer believe blessed blind blood body bring brought Christian comfort coming commandments concerning condition consider convince death delivered desire disciples doctrine earth eternal evil eyes faith Father fear follow forgiveness give given glory God's Gospel grace ground guilt hands happy healing hear heard hearts heaven holy hope ignorant instruction Jesus Christ John keep kingdom kingdom of heaven knowledge light live look Lord matter Matthew meaning mercy mind miracles nature never obedience observe peace perfect pray prayer preaching prepared receive Redeemer repentance righteousness rule sake salvation Saviour Scripture sense sinners sins souls speak Spirit suffer sure teaching tell thee things thou hast thought true trust truth turn understand unto whole yourselves
364. oldal - But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
291. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
321. oldal - And Jesus went into the Temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the Temple, and overthrew the tables of the money-changers, and the seats of them that sold doves, and said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer ; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
377. oldal - And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
217. oldal - And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
147. oldal - And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.
292. oldal - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost be with you all.
305. oldal - And he said unto her, What wilt thou ? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
420. oldal - And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives. 31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night : for it is written, I will smite the Shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad. 32 But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.