Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Ahaz Angels Apostle aterno Bethlehem better birth blessed body born bring caro Christ Christus Dominus Circumcision city of David cometh consubstantial cratch desire Deus doth earth Ecce Ephratah erit Esay eternal Eutyches exultavit factum fast Father fear feast flesh fruit fulness gaudium Gentiles genui glory God's Godhead godliness goeth Gospel grace hath hear Heaven hodie Holy honour humility Jews John King look Lord Luke manifested manner meet Mercy Moses mystery nature natus never Nineveh nobis ourselves peace Person preached Prophet Psalm purged quid quod repentance Righteousness saith St Saviour seed seek sent serm sermon shepherds shew signum sins soul speak star sure tell things thither Thou true truth turn unto Verbum verse vidimus vobis Vulg wherein whereof WHITEHALL word
249. oldal - Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, Where is he that is born king of the Jews ? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
356. oldal - Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: and rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
153. oldal - But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel ; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
32. oldal - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
42. oldal - Seeing then, that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought we to be in all holy conversation and godliness...
398. oldal - Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance : for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast.
338. oldal - I hearkened and heard, but they spake not aright : no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done ? every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle.
45. oldal - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent his Son, made of a woman, made under the law: that he might redeem them who were under the law; that we might receive the adoption of sons.
18. oldal - For unto us a child is born, and unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder; and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.
417. oldal - O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance. And think not to say within yourselves, 'We have Abraham to our father,' for I say unto you that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.