Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according anger answered Assyria beasts become Behold blood break bring broken brought called captivity cast cause concerning cubits daughter deliver desolate destroy devour drink dwell earth Egypt evil eyes face fall fathers fear field fire four fruit gate give given glory hand hath head hear heard heart heaven holy house of Israel inhabitants iniquity Jacob Jeremiah Jerusalem Judah judgement king king of Babylon kingdom land lifted live Lord God Lord hath Lord of hosts measured midst mountains mouth offering pass peace priests princes prophet righteousness rivers round saith the Lord sent servants side sons soul speak spirit spoil spoken stand strong surely sword taken therein thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt tree turn unto thee voice walk wall waste waters Zion
20. oldal - ... but with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth : and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
104. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
393. oldal - Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter : and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
490. oldal - Although the fig tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no meat ; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls : Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
107. oldal - To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
41. oldal - And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; We have waited for him, and he will save us: This is the Lord ; we have waited for him , We will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
477. oldal - Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God ? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old ? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul...
302. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son : the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
23. oldal - And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, Neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation : Neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there ; Neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there ; And their houses shall be full of doleful creatures ; And owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.
403. oldal - And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast not humbled thine heart, though thou knewest all this. But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified.