Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo ancient appears army becauſe body born called Charles coaſt colour common contains continued death defeated died divine Dryden earth England equal fall fame father feet firſt fome force four France French give given glaſs greater hand head heat himſelf houſe inches iſland Italy kind king land laſt late leaves leſs light lives manner means miles Milton moſt motion mountains muſt nature never obſerved perſon pieces plants produced province rays received riſes river Romans round runs ſame Saxon ſays ſeveral Shak ſhall ſhould ſmall ſome ſon ſtate ſuch Sweden Swift taken Tartars theſe thing thoſe thought tide tion took town uſed whole
279. oldal - And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field: upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
63. oldal - The body continuing suspended as before, and upright, if the head be leaned quite back, so that the face looks upwards, all the back part of the head being then under water, and its weight consequently in a great measure supported by it, the face...
271. oldal - Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read : no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate : for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
71. oldal - He has no children. All my pretty ones? Did you say all? O hell-kite! All? What, all my pretty chickens and their dam At one fell swoop?
124. oldal - Tis but an hour ago since it was nine, And after one hour more 'twill be eleven ; And so, from hour to hour, we ripe and ripe, And then, from hour to hour, we rot and rot ; And thereby hangs a tale.
63. oldal - ... that you cannot but by active force get down to the egg. Thus you feel the power of the water to support you, and learn to confide in that power ; while your endeavours to overcome it, and...
288. oldal - God : but made himfelf of no reputation, and took upon him the form* of a fervant, and was made in the likenefs of men. And being found in fafhion as a man, he humbled himfelf, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the crofs.
334. oldal - And Pharaoh's cup was in my hand; and I took the grapes, and pressed them into Pharaoh's cup, and I gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand.
62. oldal - ... taken together is too light to sink wholly under water, but some part will remain above, until the lungs become filled with water, which happens from drawing water into them instead of air, when a person in the fright attempts breathing while the mouth and nostrils are under water.